How to make Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Betty Crocker is a world-wide known cooking company and sells many cake boxes, frostings, and other decorating tools.
Ingredients you will need:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk
How to make Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix powdered sugar and butter with a spoon or electric mixer on low speed.
- Stir in vanilla and 1 tablespoon of the milk.
- Gradually beat in just enough of the remaining milk to make the frosting smooth and spreadable.
- If frosting is too thick, beat in more milk, a few drops at a time.
- If frosting becomes too thin, beat in small amount of powdered sugar.
- Frost 13 by 9-inch cake generously, or fill and frost an 8- or 9-inch two-layer cake.